Images above of Madeline & Tyler by Wishful Thinking Photography and family picture by MBergincphotography.



Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day

What is Valentine's Day to you...?

(images: 2. webmamapapa, 3. flickr-mochatini, 4. etsy, 7. & 8. google)


(images: 1. family fun, 3. she knows, 4. & 5. google, 8. google images)

2 comments:

Quiltingreader said...

Can I tell you how happy I am that you didn't actually make all of the pancakes and cookies! I was feeling like a super-bad mom until I saw that you got some pics from other places. All I did was cut up their sandwich into a heart shape and hive them a stuffed animal and chocolate. I love your blog layout! Gorgeous!

Quiltingreader said...

Can I tell you how happy I am that you didn't actually make all of the pancakes and cookies! I was feeling like a super-bad mom until I saw that you got some pics from other places. All I did was cut up their sandwich into a heart shape and give them a stuffed animal and chocolate. I love your blog layout! Gorgeous!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin