Images above of Madeline & Tyler by Wishful Thinking Photography and family picture by MBergincphotography.



Thursday, February 24, 2011

Random Happenings

Just a few pics of random happenings around here...

Valentine's Day is over, but the kids sure had fun!

Here's a picture I took for my photography assignment last week demonstrating depth of field, reflection and light-- a fun attempt!


On a Sunday late afternoon... this little miss is constantly stealing my boots, shoes, jewelry, etc. 

So funny!

And lastly, we've had snow!

Enough of it that school's been cancelled the past 2 1/2 days! 

(We love snow around here, but it's almost March, so we're kinda ready for Spring now! It would have been fun to have more of it during the Christmas break or in January, but the kids are having fun!)

(I think that hat was Tyler's when he was 3, and she took it out of the Goodwill box, and now has to wear it! :)

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Your pix are so warm and full of personality!! I just love to see what you post!! I'm a huge fan of Heidi LaPerle Photography.

Unknown said...

Great Photos Heidi! Love your blog!

gina said...

Enjoy your little miss trying on your shoes, jewelry etc.. That is something I'll never have (my boys have to deal with ME borrowing THEIR flip flops and sweatshirts). That is so adorable that she does that - and not just tries them on but wears them around the house. I miss that girl!! We have the BARBI channel on DishNetwork - 100% Barbie 24/7! I sometimes stop there for a few minutes and always think of Maddie.

How cool that you have gotten so much snow this winter (besides the school/summer issue). Hasn't there been more snow THIS winter for you than in years past? Nothing is as magical and beautiful as fresh falling snow. I absolutely love it and wish it would snow more here and last longer. I'm dreading the heat of summer and wish I could escape to the cool NW for three months. Seabrook perhaps?? Ha ha! Maybe some year I'll do just that.

Great post. Great photos. Great dose of missing you.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin