If you haven't seen her blog yet, check it out! I have always loved hearing Richard and Linda Eyre speak at Education week and own numerous of their books! So this is their daughter, and everytime I read her blog, I feel so inspired and grateful to be a mom. She is very beautiful and talented and has a gift for finding and capturing (through gorgeous pictures) the joy in every day! You'll have to check it out!
I'll post pics soon, of our newly attacked kitchen!!
(I guess that means I'll have to clean it first :)
(I guess that means I'll have to clean it first :)
Lots of craft makin around here this week!
Maddie could play with glitter glue, paint and sparkles all day!!


























3 comments:
Hi Heidi - I came for a visit after reading a comment you left at Joys of Home. My son is serving a mission in Seattle - only 8 more months till he's home -YAY!
The YW in our ward gave the Bishop's door a heart attack on Sunday - so much fun.
What did you guys write on the hearts? Such a cute idea - I love Shawni's blog too.
I have read Shawni's book she wrote about Mothers. I didn't know she had a blog, thanks for writing about it. I will have to check it out.
Post a Comment