Christmas pictures with Santa went so much better this year than last...
Nice...
These were taken at our ward Christmas party last year. You can tell Tyler had just come in from throwing snowballs outside because it had just started snowing that night, that's why his pants look so dirty!
(I really don't let my kids out of the house with dirty clothes! Well.... it might have happened once... :)
In thinking of that first snow we got last year... (which was a TON, mind you) we're wishing for some this Christmas too, like this:
This was our view from the kitchen, Christmas morning. Ahh... it was perfect!
View from the front porch
So, we're dreaming of a white Christmas again this year!
(As long as the UPS truck can still make it to our house!)































5 comments:
We will send you some white snow for Christmas, it seems we have a ton.... The picture of Maddie with Santa is adorable and your house looks beautiful. We love you and hope you are having a wonderful Christmas season!
You can have some of our snow too - not all of it but a few inches we could spare. Snow at your house looks beautiful & Maddie looks so cute with Santa.
Are you ready for Christmas?? What are the kids asking Santa for? What about you & Jeff - what is on your wishlist?? :)
Oh I hope you get tons to snow. . .I'm DYING to see snow. We're hoping there will be some in Ohio this year so we'll finally get to play in it :) Love you SO much and miss you! I want to call you soon.
Good luck on getting that snow. Makes for a magical Christmas! Love your pictures! Maddie sure knows what to do in front of a camera, doesn't she? so beautiful!
Gosh Heidi I it's hard to remember to follow blogs since facebook came into play. Love your cute porch! hope you guys had a merry christmas! Loved your card. Mine will get there someday. I mailed them way late!
Post a Comment