Images above of Madeline & Tyler by Wishful Thinking Photography and family picture by MBergincphotography.



Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Fall is Fleeting













These are some of my favorite photos that my friend Heidi Lawson took of Maddie.
(more to see soon of Tyler!)




I was visiting another great blog today, theinspiredroom.net,
and she made a little list of 20 things to treasure in Autumn. I loved it so much I figured I would join the party and tell you what I love about fall! So here it is:


1.  Fires in fireplaces

2.  Flannel sheets at the end of a long day

3.  Candles Flickering

4.  Smelling cinnamon, oranges & cloves

5.  Roasts, Potatoes & Carrots

6.  Watching movies snuggled in soft blankets

7.  Cozy socks and slippers 

8.  Squash with buttered brown sugar

9.  Chili and corn bread smothered in honey

10. Wind blowing through leaves

11. Glow of lamps through windows

12. Sweatshirt and jeans weather

13. Family dinners

14. Coming into a warm house on a cold night

15. Falling Leaves

16. Apple crisp

17. Pumpkin patches and pumpkin carving

18. Hayrides and corn mazes

19. Freshly baked pies

20. Cherished moments with family

What are your favorite things about fall? (now that it's almost over!)

Don't forget to check out theinspiredroom.net and if you do this on your blog, link it back to mine!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

I think . . . after reading your list . . . that I am hungry.

And I LOVE those pictures!!! Is it okay to love pictures I took so much?!

Melissa said...

All I have are the leaves Mom sent me in the mail but it is heaven everyday to dream of fall and how much I love and miss it. Beautiful pictures of Maddie!

gina said...

That is the PERFECT list!!!

I'm dying over these pictures of Maddie!! And her clothes are just too cute -the skirt with boots and LOVE that hat - so sweet. Where do you buy her clothes?? She always looks darling. I might just have to have a girl someday so I can buy the clothes!!


Happy Thanksgiving!!! Have a WONDER"FALL" day enjoying as many of your top 20 as possible!!

Love you!!

the Wilcox Family said...

She sure is a pretty girl--and I love the leaves. One thing you can count on WA for is leaves! Love your fall list--I love fall food (okay . . . . any food!).

Holly said...

Those pictures of your daughter are AMAZING! I love them!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin