Yea!! I love the zoo - but haven't been for ages. Must take the boys before they get too old. What is that that has a hold on Maddie? It wants to keep her!! Looks like you have had / are having a fun summer doing lots of activities.
You found the LINK WITHIN. Easy yes?? I was just getting ready to respond to all your blog questions. I like using link within - readers seems to linger longer, read old stories etc.. I'm sure it is to increase 'traffic" for those who are trying to make $ blogging -which I'm not and don't care about - I just like how it reminds me of old posts. I enjoy going back and reading them too.
We are the LaPerle family. Jeff and I were married in 1994 and have two wonderful children, Tyler(14) and Madeline(7) both our little miracles. This blog is an account of life as we live it, enjoying every wonderful moment along the way and learning from those moments that are not so wonderful. Hope you will enjoy the journey, sometimes amusing and crazy, with us!
"...Cry unto God for all thy support; yea, let all thy doings be unto the Lord, and whithersoever thou goest let it be in the Lord; yea, let all thy thoughts be directed unto the Lord; yea, let the affections of thy heart be placed upon the Lord forever." - Alma 37:36
"Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile" -- Unknown
"It's okay, so nice, just another day in paradise. There's no place I'd rather be. Two hearts, one dream, wouldn't trade it for anything, and I ask the Lord, every night, for just another day in paradise." -- Phil Vassar
Maddie - "Mom, what are you doing? Oh, who's blog are you looking at now??!!" (Oh dear, what does that say about me?) Maddie - "Mom, I can't wear these ... they're not pink!"
Maddie - "Rain, rain, go away. You WON'T come again another day!" Mom - (On a school night) "Tyler, turn it off, it's 9:30 and past your bedtime!" Tyler - "But mom, the Wii says it's 8:30!" Mom - "Well the Wii doesn't know about daylight savings!"
1 comment:
Yea!! I love the zoo - but haven't been for ages. Must take the boys before they get too old. What is that that has a hold on Maddie? It wants to keep her!! Looks like you have had / are having a fun summer doing lots of activities.
You found the LINK WITHIN. Easy yes?? I was just getting ready to respond to all your blog questions. I like using link within - readers seems to linger longer, read old stories etc.. I'm sure it is to increase 'traffic" for those who are trying to make $ blogging -which I'm not and don't care about - I just like how it reminds me of old posts. I enjoy going back and reading them too.
Post a Comment