Images above of Madeline & Tyler by Wishful Thinking Photography and family picture by MBergincphotography.



Sunday, August 16, 2009

A Sister

Wishing you a wonderfully happy Birthday, Gina!
I miss you!



"To have a loving relationship with a sister is not simply to have a buddy or confidante-it is to have a soul mate for life. "
~Victoria Secunda


I love this picture of Gina, (and Weston too :) you're so beautiful!


"What is a sister? She is your mirror shining back at you with a world of possibilities. She is your witness who sees you at your worst and best and loves you anyway. She is your partner in crime, your midnight companion, someone who knows when you are smiling, even in the dark. She is your teacher, your defense attorney, your personal press agent, even your shrink. "
~Author Unknown

Here are some of my favorite pics of Gina and I as kids:
(I stole them from you, Gina, thanks!)
(I wonder what you're thinking with that look at me??)



We loved the matching dresses from our Nana
and miss her dearly.



I love all my sisters!

"Having a sister means having one of the most beautiful and unique of human relationships. "
~Robert Strand

2 comments:

gina said...

Oh thank you, thank you!! That totally made my day.... (and made me cry!) You are so much more than a favorite sister - but a favorite friend. Nobody 'gets' me more than you! Thank you! I love you and miss you too.

Melissa said...

Gina IS our defense attorney and all the other things you said! Awesome post and loved all the pics of you and her as little ones. Isn't family awesome!?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin