Jeff's parents bought some property out at Pacific Beach by Ocean Shores, and built a manufactured home park model on it. We went out there for the day to see it with them. (We were so excited to get down to the beach, that I forgot to take a picture of it!) But we'll get some later. It's beautiful with a huge window in the front and looks like a little log cabin. From the picture below, it's up on the bluff and near a trail that leads down to the ocean. What a fun place for the family to go and spend time!
Maddie and "Bumpa".
Their favorite thing was to follow the waves as they were going out and then run back to shore before getting all wet!
I had to take a video:
(Why I forget, and take all my videos sideways on the little camera,
I don't know! So sorry!)
Pure joy!
I love this picture below of Tyler and Maddie in the waves.
Here are Jeff and Tyler ready to try it! It definitely looks easier then it is, they kept reminding me!
Fun day!
























3 comments:
what great pictures! And next time you go, you know we would love to go with you :)
Wow, that is amazing about what the LaPerle's built! Can't wait to see a picture. . .the ocean looks so cold (maybe because of the sweatshirts) but it's still a blast! Tell Tyler we have a skimboard too and Will tried it last year and didn't do too well. I tried once and fell flat on my face and won't try again :) You should look up some youtube movies of it though. . .there are some amazing jumps and stuff you can do. So glad you got to go to the beach!!!!
Oh!!! The beach looks SO FUN!! Skim-boarding too. How cool that would be to try out. Tyler is probably so good. I'm glad you had a good time. Someday you will have to take us there!
P.S. - Love the blog makeover! Very very cute.
Post a Comment