Images above of Madeline & Tyler by Wishful Thinking Photography and family picture by MBergincphotography.



Monday, July 27, 2009

Time to Catch Up!

Well it's been too long!

Too much to post and not enough time!

But the "boys" are gone this week at Scout Camp and it's just me and Mad, so there's no guilt if I stay up late and blog, right!

It's funny how I look forward to this time alone to think and not be interrupted, but the minute Maddie fell asleep at 8:00, I realized I was alone.

It's weird, wanting quiet time and then when you get it, wanting someone to be around to talk to.


Jeff and Tyler will be gone for 5 nights and with Maddie going to bed early, I think I am going to start to feel it.


Sometimes I wish I could be more content in the moment and not wish for something that's not there.


Anyway, enough of my personal ramblings, and on to posting the real stuff!


(I have to remind myself to keep it simple, and only do a little bit every night, so I don't get overwhelmed!)

3 comments:

gina said...

Hello!!! 5 days, just you and Mads. Just say it... you want me to come... say it out loud... don't feel bad!! You know you need me! And I won't even begin to tell you how I miss you. I'm checking flights first thing in the a.m. (2:07am now - not a great time)

Fire up the DVD player!

Heidi said...

Oh, you know I would love that!! I was up at that time too - why does it take 2 hours to do a blog post? Maybe that's why I don't do them much! I'd love for you to come anytime!

Valerie said...

Just the girls, huh? How nice! And I know it's hard too! Sydney and I will be thinking about you! And I can't wait for more blogs. =)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin