Grandma LaPerle decided to take us this year to see the Pacific Northwest Ballet's performance and it was just beautiful!
(image: PNB.org)
Obviously you're not allowed to take pictures during the performance, but I was able to find some from PNB's website for the Nutcracker -- Maddie loves looking at these!
My absolute favorite scene and dance.
(all images from PNB.org)
After the performance we had to get some pics in front of the big tree in the lobby.
Here's Maddie with some of her cousins, Cassie, Megan and Libby.
(We missed being with all the girl cousins in the family :)
Her typical timid look... couldn't get her to look real excited here!
And of course one in front of the huge replica of the Nutcracker.
We loved the performance and want to thank Grandma LaPerle so much for taking us. I'm sure Maddie will always remember the experience!





































2 comments:
Oh what a fun experience!!! I've always wanted to do that but I probably was too young when Nana took you guys. Heidi, you look so beautiful with Maddie :)
How fun! That reminded me of when Nana took us, so I am sure that Maddie will remember that time with her Grandma as well. What sweet memories.
Post a Comment