Summer is almost over... and it's gone by so fast! What have we done... well a ton, but I haven't blogged about any of it! There's so much I want to post, but can't seem to find enough time... Here's just a few picture moments to share, even though it doesn't even scratch the surface...
Madeline dances every chance she gets...
She's always a willing subject for taking pictures...
Swimming lessons have gone well...
Although she still insists on having a "girl" teacher!
Tyler got braces...
(This is a very close-up shot with his phone!)
Here's a couple of befores he wanted me to take...
and one of he and Maddie, just for fun. That sweet moment lasted for about 30 seconds!
Here's an after of the braces at the Mukilteo lighthouse that we went to visit.
(More on that fun outing later...)
We went camping...
and played in the river at the ward campout.
I made jam... for the second summer...
Yum!!
We've enjoyed lots of swimming...
(This is obviously in UT!)
and hiking...
(Mirror Lake in the UT Uintas)
Bogus Basin above Boise with the Hall cousins.
(this was climbing Mt. Pilchuck with "Bumpa" LaPerle and Tyler's cousin Cassidy. I need to post more details of this amazing hike they took soon!)
Beach time...
(Maddie with her friend Savannah)
It's been a very full summer, and there's still so much more I haven't shared yet, like our fun family reunion and fun times with cousins, but slowly I will get to all of it! (There's so many pictures to go through!)
I think this one though is ready to start school again... :)
























































2 comments:
How fun! I know what you mean about never feeling like you will be able to catch up or capture every moment. We'll get there though:) I love to see your sweet family grow.
Gosh Maddie is the most graceful and beautiful dancer!! Loved the pics of cool Tyler too. :) Really miss you guys...wish we could spend the summers in beautiful Seattle!
Post a Comment