If you're having a discouraging, or just grumpy day, read this post at "Not So Random Stuff" that puts things in perspective. I think she has a great attitude, and that I need to work on. When I think of gratitude, there are a few random things that come to my mind right now.
I'm grateful for a church organization that just keeps going on and moving forward even though so much has been shaken up by a ward split. The church is true!
Grateful that I haven't lost all my great friends to new wards, just a few, even though I cried a lot yesterday. I have such good friends and know we'll still get together even though we don't see each other every Sunday.
Grateful for a husband that tries so hard to serve the Lord and magnify his calling and still find time to be with family. He also listens and validates me even when I gripe and complain about things at times, and then cry when I'm released from my calling. Thanks for understanding me!
I'm grateful for good kids. Sure we have our moments but they are just good to the core and I'm trying to learn how to be a better mother and help bring all of those great qualities out. I was so proud of Tyler yesterday, and felt privileged to be able to help him serve in his responsibilites as a deacon on fast Sunday.
Grateful for music and the opportunity to sing with wonderful people in the choir, even though we lost half of them! It's great to be able to rub shoulders with so much talent.
There are so many more things to be grateful for, like Tyler's iTouch, that allows me to be able to write this post, since our computer has been hijacked by a Trojan virus and has disabled our virus protection program and internet....! Ughh! Okay, I won't focus on that right now, but hopefully we can get it figured out soon, 'cause I can't go more than a day without blogging! And reading all my favorites as well!
Style Showcase 354
19 hours ago
























2 comments:
Did you get released? Weren't you in YW? I hope things get better with your computer! We just solved a ton of problems with ours. . .a guy came over and installed all this free virus protection stuff. I'm not sure all they did so call Will if you need to. That's sooo frustrating! Love you and miss you tons!
Wow! Big day of changes!!! What was your calling. I love the gratitude perspective. Thank you for sharing!!!
Post a Comment