Images above of Madeline & Tyler by Wishful Thinking Photography and family picture by MBergincphotography.



Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Siblings


I just came across this sweet photo from a few years ago and it’s one I want to blow up and frame. I always pray that these two will have a close relationship, but sometimes the evidence of that doesn’t make itself known. And then, every once in a while, I’ll get a glimpse and think they really do love each other after all.

It's early release all week here for parent teacher conferences, but Kindergarten doesn't have school at all, so Maddie is home.  Next week is Spring Break, so she's really getting a lot of time off.  She and Tyler are having to get used to being together more during the day and sharing the t.v./toy room all afternoon, which at times has been real interesting. 

But funny thing, she had some friends over today, and at one point I hear her say, "my brother is so annoying," but then later as he was practicing his trumpet, she yelled down right in front of her friends, "Good job, Tyler!"  Well, maybe there is hope....

1 comment:

gina said...

Ahhh siblings!! Ups and downs and most days seems like they are downs - with all the squabbling and rivalry and "who started it"... Exhausting, isn't it?? Same stuff happening here. What gives me a lot of hope is knowing how much I love my siblings - despite any and all annoying rivalries we shared as kids. Love is stronger than all that. They sure would be bored & lonely without each other.
I like to sit on the floor outside J&B's bedroom door as they are going to sleep - listening to their conversation - (best when they are too tired from the day for more teasing) - And usually find, yes- they do love each other!

That is such a cute photo of Tyler and Maddie. Good luck with the "full house" this week. Wish we were closer - we'd come over and add to your chaos!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin