I'm a bit obsessed with anything Broadway at this point!
In two weeks our ward is putting on a Broadway Concert.
Can't get all this fabulous music out of my mind!
I'm looking forward to this night.
Even Jeff is doing a number and
Tyler will be as well with the youth.
"Tonight", "Somewhere", "In a America", "One Hand, One Heart",
"Till There Was You", "Seventy-six Trombones",
"Goodnight My Someone", "Lida Rose",
"Supercalifragilistic", "Step In Time", "Feed the Birds",
"Beauty and the Beast", "Be Our Guest".......
are just a few that our ward choir
and soloists will be doing.
There's been a lot of singing going on in our household!
Two years ago, we did some of my favorite Broadway shows ever--
"Phantom of the Opera" and "Les Miserables".
Came across a few fun pictures from last time:
"On My Own" as Eponine (Les Miserables)
"Think of Me" as Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
(yes I have hair extensions! thanks to Bobbie in our ward)
I think the dressing up was the funnest!
(by the way, does anyone else think that "Come What May" from Moulin Rouge is the most incredible song ever! Who knew "Obi-Wan" could sing! Or Nicole Kidman for that matter! I wish we were doing that one too!)




























4 comments:
So sad we can't see it. . .bring the video to the reunion--you're gonna do awesome. . and Jeff and Tyler too!
That song.... I have bought the Moulin Rouge CD twice (1 scratched, another lost) and downloaded it from itunes too - I love LOVE LOVE it and sing it LOUDLY and often. I used to drive in the car with it on repeat full blast- I kind of hate the movie but love scenes with him and her together.
How fun that you all are doing the Broadway Review - wish I could see it!! You could bring highlights again to reunion.
You really were amazing last night. That was so much fun!
Just checking in to see what's new! Still loving the Broadway... :) Miss you miss you. Wish I could have seen your hair extensions for myself. Next year perhaps...
Post a Comment