Images above of Madeline & Tyler by Wishful Thinking Photography and family picture by MBergincphotography.



Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It's About Time!

Wow..... it's been WAAAAAAY too long! Sad when it takes your sister having a baby to get onto blogger again. (Congrats Will and Melissa!!) So the snow is gone (I really hope!!) and time for a new background and new music! Soon I'll get going on a new facelift and new pictures! I got so addicted to blogging before, that after Christmas, I just stopped going to it. But it's time to start updating about our family again and try and find more balance in the things I do ... (yeah, right!) Anyway, sorry to all of you whose blogs I have neglected as well! Hope to have some new pics up soon!

6 comments:

gina said...

Hallelujah!!! You are back!! Now you get to do some "hinterblogging" (a word I made up for catching up the blog - German for behind blogging).

Isn't it great about Melissa? Little Zac is so cute. Would you want to fly out to FL in Apr to visit? I could book mine the same time. Wouldn't that be fun??

Melissa said...

Yes!! I've been waiting to see more pics. . .miss you guys tons!! Gosh, that would be awesome if you came in April--that would be total dreamland and especially if Natalie comes too--she's thinking around the 16th. Like I said though. . .total dreamland but never expected!

Valerie said...

Nice to see you here again! Blog breaks are good. Coming back is good too. =) Can't to see you guys in a couple of days!

gina said...

Currently going through withdrawals for you guys - we just said goodbye last night. Boo.... that was like a teaser trip.

Hey=send me that yellow blondie wig on caleb if you get one!

Michelle said...

Hi =)To answer your question, if you have Picassa on your computer, it's super easy to create a collage. Picassa is awesome (and free)! Oh, I was wondering what happened to that bowl... =)

Anna Lynne said...

Heidi! I had to just say Hi and tell you that you have a beautiful family! It is so good to catch up what you guys have been up to!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin