Well I'm back... I can't believe I've gone so long without posting! I have so much catching up to do since Maddie's birthday! But I decided I just have to pick up in the present and the back posts will come. This time of year is soooo busy and there's never enough time to do everything! I'm barely keeping it together!
Cute Santa!
This article I read said doing yoga can help reduce the holiday stress. Who has time for yoga??I finally changed our background... even Jeff said it was time! I tried to get some festive new music as well but darn, playlist is down temporarily! Anyway, lots more posts to come!
























1 comment:
I'm just glad you are back... This year has just flown by hasn't it? I haven't done much except blog. I don't know if that is a good thing. At least there is that though. It is a good outlet for me and it DOES connect me with people - better than not at all. I need to crawl out and just call you. So much to update that I can't just update on my blog. LIFE. it is just hard sometimes. but I'm fine...I know that sounds as if I'm not. but I am .. no worries.
Post a Comment