
Do you ever feel this tired? Boy, I'm still trying to get used to this new schedule of getting up with Tyler at 6:15 a.m.! For those of you who have older kids, you'll laugh at me, but I am a night-owl (we'll just say sometime after midnight!) and NOT a morning person. I guess I found my cure for insomnia! When you have to get up that early, you can't even keep your eyes open long enough to stay up late. I'm sad that I'm losing my precious quiet time just for me to read books or blog ... (Jeff, if you're reading this, I know what you're thinking -- don't say it! I know you want to say, "Now you know how I feel all the time when you keep me up late talking!" Well, you can function on more sleep than I can!) J/K, I know this schedule is probably better for me and all of us. Well, it's Friday and I thought I could justify staying up to catch up on posts and have so much to say and share but cannot bring myself to expend one more ounce of energy on anything but sleep. Good night! Zzzzzz...........
























3 comments:
May you should rub some of that cream on your forehead to keep yourself awake!! :) good times!
I have always been, and will always be, a night owl! I do my best thinking late at night; and am at my worst in the early a.m. hours. That is why I do all my running at night, when I have the energy! Here's to the night owls, may we always prosper! LOL!
Hopefully we will still have some creative energy left in us for that season of life when we actually have time to do things-like blogging and reading... in the daytime! Until then though, here's to the night owls...(well said dancersmama!)
Post a Comment