Tyler had his piano recital today and we are so proud of him! He is in his 3rd year taking from Anne Slater and is doing really well. The recital was held at the Snohomish church building and because it was in the chapel we weren't able to video record it so we had him play it again here at home. This piece was a challenging one for him and sometimes practicing it got very frustrating (he must get his perfectionism from his mother!), but the look on his face when he was done was priceless and he said "Mom, I did it!" We are so proud of how hard he is working! (When you view it, make sure you pause the music playlist on the sidebar so you can hear it).
Here are some more pictures after the recital. (Madeline didn't get a nap that day so she wasn't acting happy to have her picture taken!):


2 comments:
Congrats Tyler! That was so good, I'm so proud of you! I wish I could have been there to see it. I can't wait to see you all soon. Heidi and Jeff, happy anniversary. . I hope you guys did something fun and had a good day. Tell maddie she's adorable even though she already knows it! Love you all!
Yay, Tyler! We loved the long-distance recital! This is great for Jordan and Jackson to watch right after their first piano lesson!
Post a Comment