Images above of Madeline & Tyler by Wishful Thinking Photography and family picture by MBergincphotography.



Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Easter











We can back-post right? I have to post pictures of Easter, especially since I started this blog after all the fun holidays have already passed. Here are pictures of Tyler and Maddie on Easter morning and Maddie posing in her Easter dress. Of course, now she wants to wear it every Sunday!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

It looks great! I LOVE seeing Maddie in her dress--so pretty! My blog yesterday took THREE hours because of all the copying and pasting and "twiking" the picture formats so it looked like that. You have to modify the pictures after you upload them onto your blog. It's really confusing but maybe later today I can find I way to show you through an email how to do it. Miss you guys!!

Heidi said...

Yeah, I know what you mean, I couldn't sleep last night and worked on it til late. I'm a zombie today. Maybe we can talk about it over the phone later. I'll call you. I'm telling myself, I shouldn't work on it today because the missionaries are coming over for dinner!

Tadd & Linda said...

Hey you guys! How fun it was to get this invitation and your email all the way from Washington! You're family is beautiful. It's amazing to see where we've come. There aren't a whole lot of people we've kept contact with from when we were first married, so we're excited you're blogging now, and we can keep track of ya'll. You both haven't changed at all. It must be all the humidity keeping you young. We'll check on you often -- take care! Tadd & Linda

Blog Widget by LinkWithin